To know employees’ frustrations with workplace technology, we commissioned a nationwide survey to go straight to the source. The results uncovered some surprising opinions.
Employee Frustrations: The Case for Consolidation
- Employees have high expectations of workplace tech, so when it causes frustrations, whether in a traditional office or a remote setting, productivity suffers, as does the overall employee experience.
- 67% of employees surveyed don’t believe their company prioritizes the digital transformation.
- Employees lose around 36 minutes a day — or nearly 20 workdays a year — to workplace tech issues.
- Noncompliance costs three times as much as being compliant.
- Consolidating processes in a single software is the answer.